The Student Room Group

Coursework Help!!

I have to make a current affairs magazine and i literally have no clue what to do it about. Any help?
Reply 1
a whole magazine or just a cover?
Either way, current affairs are just current events of importance.

Covid, covid vaccines, us election, cryptocurrencies are big at the moment. have a look at big topics in the news under different categories.
I have completed my NEA for media. For my magazine I did it about coronavirus. Within the contents I talked about all sorts, just google current affairs stories and you will be fine.
Reply 3
Original post by alevel20203
I have completed my NEA for media. For my magazine I did it about coronavirus. Within the contents I talked about all sorts, just google current affairs stories and you will be fine.

What did you use as a main image? Struggling with main image idea mainly ngl
Original post by Mty2302
What did you use as a main image? Struggling with main image idea mainly ngl

One image I had a teacher in a lab coat with blue mask and gloves and holding an injection.
The second cover was a young boy wearing a mask
Reply 5
Alr thanks for the reply bro. One more question do you think qmul is a good uni for accounting and management?
Original post by Mty2302
Alr thanks for the reply bro. One more question do you think qmul is a good uni for accounting and management?

Yeah bro it’s like 19th on the league table for that course, I’d only say the drawback will be the living costs in London but otherwise I think it’d decent

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending