The Student Room Group

Vw scirocco

Does anyone know the insurance on a vw scirocco for a 17 year old?
(edited 3 years ago)
normally, insurance for 17 year olds is more than that for a 30 year old, thats all i know im afraid, as i dont drive
Reply 2
Original post by Mariomh
Does anyone know the insurance on a vw scirocco for a 17 year old?

astronomical; I tried to insure one as my second car: £1500, and I live in one of the cheapest postcodes in the country
Reply 3
Original post by roo02
astronomical; I tried to insure one as my second car: £1500, and I live in one of the cheapest postcodes in the country

I live in central London😭 but thank you
It will be very expensive if you even manage to get a quote. Your better off getting a complete ****box as your first car because I can bet you living in London something stupid will happen to your car nearly straightaway. For me my car got broken into (within 2 months, scum stole nothing just searched) and I reversed it into a metal pole (my fault completely but thank God it's not someone's Ferrari 😂😂😂, I was in the West end).

I paid £2600 For my yaris 1.0 insurance and I'm 18. I did pay £450 or so extra to not include a black box (and was creative with my mileage).

And check direct line, you'd be surprised sometimes. They're not usually on insurance comparison sites
Reply 5
Original post by Mariomh
I live in central London😭 but thank you

Hahaha sorry mate you have no chance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending