The Student Room Group

Grow a beard/stubble at 17

Hey, i am able to grow a full beard (but i want a stubble at most, not a beard)

i have ALWAYS been clean shaven at high school, but what if i try a stubble?? will my classmates look weirdly at me cause i have a BEARD and i was born in 2003??
Reply 1
I had one when I was 16 and nobody was arsed
Original post by Shad651

i have ALWAYS been clean shaven at high school, but what if i try a stubble?? will my classmates look weirdly at me cause i have a BEARD and i was born in 2003??

yo im 18 with no beard.
Original post by Shad651

Original post by Shad651

As a fellow child of 2003. Grow the beard it will look good(they generally do)! And if the worst comes to the worst you can shave it again
Reply 4
Original post by Homeschooler757
As a fellow child of 2003. Grow the beard it will look good(they generally do)! And if the worst comes to the worst you can shave it again

ok thanks i was just worried if my female friend would stop talking to me or think my beard is ugly

Quick Reply

Latest