This is an a level question and im stuckk

Watch
Xxoolxo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Outline and explain two ways in which changing childbearing patterns has impacted on the experience of childhood
Killua Freeces
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I looked at this question, and honestly, it's hard. And-.. I'm dumb. But maybe you could look over it carefully or you could look up the definitions of the words so it could help you understand the whole problem a bit better. I hope this helped.
Xxoolxo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Aha thanks
(Original post by Killua Freeces)
I looked at this question, and honestly, it's hard. And-.. I'm dumb. But maybe you could look over it carefully or you could look up the definitions of the words so it could help you understand the whole problem a bit better. I hope this helped.
Strait
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Xxoolxo)
Outline and explain two ways in which changing childbearing patterns has impacted on the experience of childhood
Maybe you could look at how more children are being born out of wedlock and therefore their has been a spike in single parents and analyse the affect this has on childhood? I don't do sociology so not sure if this helps lol.
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Strait)
Maybe you could look at how more children are being born out of wedlock and therefore their has been a spike in single parents and analyse the affect this has on childhood? I don't do sociology so not sure if this helps lol.
That's one of the things I was thinking of as well and perhaps also the ages at which women have kids may be something to look at?
Strait
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ROTL94)
That's one of the things I was thinking of as well and perhaps also the ages at which women have kids may be something to look at?
Yea that's a good point. A few more that come to mind are Lesbian couples bearing children through IVF and surrogate mothers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (643)
48.49%
No (683)
51.51%

Watched Threads