shurts121
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've been writing my PS haven't quite reached the 2500 mark. Can anyone suggest bwhat else I can add to it as I feel I have mentioned everything.Please help
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by shurts121)
I've been writing my PS haven't quite reached the 2500 mark. Can anyone suggest bwhat else I can add to it as I feel I have mentioned everything.Please help
I've got two links for you. Although it's about Nursing more broadly, this article should help you think about anything you may have missed.

For inspiration only (if you copy any of it your PS will be flagged for plagiarism), have a look at the way other people structured their PS using the personal statement bank here:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wik...nal_Statements
These are examples, that doesn't mean they are good examples.
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Skills
Level of experience
Goals for the future
Past jobs
Qualifications
Personality or character
Attributes and qualities
Contact details
RoseVet
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You could talk about any research you’ve done into the subject? This could be shows you’ve seen/books/jounals/articles, anything that takes your interest!
shurts121
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
I've got two links for you. Although it's about Nursing more broadly, this article should help you think about anything you may have missed.

For inspiration only (if you copy any of it your PS will be flagged for plagiarism), have a look at the way other people structured their PS using the personal statement bank here:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wik...nal_Statements
These are examples, that doesn't mean they are good examples.
Thank you so much 👍
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (408)
52.31%
No (372)
47.69%

Watched Threads