The Student Room Group

Is there a point in going in if all lectures are live recorded?

I am in a position where I may have to move out of London however; my uni is based in London. The travel would be too expensive to come every few days but my uni live record all lectures, do you think it is possible to not go in and just do all the live lectures instead?
Original post by OfficialYIC
I am in a position where I may have to move out of London however; my uni is based in London. The travel would be too expensive to come every few days but my uni live record all lectures, do you think it is possible to not go in and just do all the live lectures instead?

I would check whether there is any consequence to watching the live lectures (is there any consequence for not attending, I mean), and how soon after they're made available (I remember my uni put them up but with significant delay sometimes, so that made it hard to rely on those if that makes sense) - if all is well, I don't see why it would not be possible.
Original post by OfficialYIC

Hiya @OfficialYIC!

I would recommend emailing your personal tutor to share your thoughts and how you are feeling as they should be able to offer some guidance.

It seems university's will be stay online whilst we remain during lockdown but fingers crossed face-to-face teaching/ blended learning will resume in spring time !

Sam- Official Student Rep :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending