Biodynamic
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Any distance learning students (at full time intensity) here receiving the special support element element of the maintenance loan? The full £3898
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Biodynamic)
Any distance learning students (at full time intensity) here receiving the special support element element of the maintenance loan? The full £3898
Hi, the special support is integrated with the maintenance loan for part time applicants. You wouldn't receive extra funding.
Thanks, Isaac
Biodynamic
Rep:
?
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi, the special support is integrated with the maintenance loan for part time applicants. You wouldn't receive extra funding.
Thanks, Isaac
Name:  9C559334-8D2D-4E3E-93A8-B32435B295D3.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  156.7 KBHi Isaac, this is your answer to someone else with the same question. What do you mean when you say it’s integrated with it? You either receive or you don’t?
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Name:  9C559334-8D2D-4E3E-93A8-B32435B295D3.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  156.7 KBHi Isaac, this is your answer to someone else with the same question. What do you mean when you say it’s integrated with it? You either receive or you don’t?
You receive it but it's part of the Maintenance Loan. If you phone us on 0300 100 0607 or message us on Facebook/Twitter then we can review this further.
Thanks, Isaac
Biodynamic
Rep:
?
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
You receive it but it's part of the Maintenance Loan. If you phone us on 0300 100 0607 or message us on Facebook/Twitter then we can review this further.
Thanks, Isaac
I can’t message you on Facebook, it says “something has gone wrong” when I try. I get £9140 per academic year which is the full time maintenance loan for “living away from home” but should I be getting £11694 if the special support element is to be included?
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I can’t message you on Facebook, it says “something has gone wrong” when I try. I get £9140 per academic year which is the full time maintenance loan for “living away from home” but should I be getting £11694 if the special support element is to be included?
Sometimes the Facebook messenger app doesn't work, can you try on the actual Facebook website?
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (609)
49.11%
No (631)
50.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed