username5587934
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I recently made a last minute decision and applied to another college for these A levels:
Business
Economics
Sociology
Politics

I have already been given a conditional offer to study there.

I'm looking to study Business management, more specifically Human resource management.
Would you say these are good A levels for this degree?
what other options do I might have say in 2 years when applying to uni I don't want do Business management anymore

Thank you
flaurie
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Yeah they’re good alevels for that degree, but I don’t think there are many “set” requirements for alevel to do business (management) at university

This could help with your other query https://www.theuniguide.co.uk/a-leve...ciology?o=1032
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Will777)
I recently made a last minute decision and applied to another college for these A levels:
Business
Economics
Sociology
Politics

I have already been given a conditional offer to study there.

I'm looking to study Business management, more specifically Human resource management.
Would you say these are good A levels for this degree?
what other options do I might have say in 2 years when applying to uni I don't want do Business management anymore

Thank you
Double check the course on unis websites to see if they specify any particular subjects at A-level. They sound fine by me though.
humbledoors
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
if you plan on dropping one i would recommend dropping sociology, it is not held to the best regard.. and often it isn't favourable to do business and economics together (a lot of schools will actually not let this happen), but if you want to do business management it's ok, although it may be harder to get a place at a top top uni if you decide to change your mind on your course
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (9)
12.86%
I need help researching courses (5)
7.14%
I need help with filling out the application form (4)
5.71%
I need help with my personal statement (29)
41.43%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (18)
25.71%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.86%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
4.29%

Watched Threads