Does anyone have much knowledge on vaccines?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
They say that vaccines only proving protection from 12 days onwards but physiologically speaking what would happen if someone was exposed to the virus in the day they were vaccination?

What would happen if they were exposed 3 days after vaccination ?

I’m trying to find stuff about this online as I’m interested but can’t find much
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
What do you think will happen?

Any ideas?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by CaptainDuckie)
What do you think will happen?

Any ideas?
Day 3...I think that once the vaccine has kickstarted the immune system response on day 1 there will be high levels of WBC’s and the immune system on high alert will be better able to handle the virus, as it’s already fighting its silhouette so to speak. Therefore a little protection from having the vaccine could be provided.

Day 1- a similar thing with the high alert immune system except it won’t have the advantage of the head start
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Day 3...I think that once the vaccine has kickstarted the immune system response on day 1 there will be high levels of WBC’s and the immune system on high alert will be better able to handle the virus, as it’s already fighting its silhouette so to speak. Therefore a little protection from having the vaccine could be provided.

Day 1- a similar thing with the high alert immune system except it won’t have the advantage of the head start
You’re on the right lines
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (65)
21.96%
Excited but a bit nervous (134)
45.27%
Not bothered either way (36)
12.16%
I'm really nervous (61)
20.61%

Watched Threads