Ruth ogb
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey I’m struggling to decide on what uni is the best option , is bcu a good Uni for business management
jamesthexcat
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ruth ogb)
Hey I’m struggling to decide on what uni is the best option , is bcu a good Uni for business management
I think it was ranked about 22nd,it has a low student satisfaction score.

I did one of my BScs there it was good. Dont get too caught up on the uni, once youve graduated its more of a flag to say yes i can do this job and give you the basic knowledge. Whether it was Manchester or Birmingham has little real world consequence
Ruth ogb
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by jamesthexcat)
I think it was ranked about 22nd,it has a low student satisfaction score.

I did one of my BScs there it was good. Dont get too caught up on the uni, once youve graduated its more of a flag to say yes i can do this job and give you the basic knowledge. Whether it was Manchester or Birmingham has little real world consequence
Thanks so much for your response do you mind if I ask a few more questions to get an insight , as I’m going to uni this year ?
1) Bsc? Is that bachelor degree
2) university of Birmingham compared to Birmingham city do you think there’s a really big difference
3) in terms of employment, do they look at your uni and consider it a lot ?
TJBSlater
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ruth ogb)
Thanks so much for your response do you mind if I ask a few more questions to get an insight , as I’m going to uni this year ?
1) Bsc? Is that bachelor degree
2) university of Birmingham compared to Birmingham city do you think there’s a really big difference
3) in terms of employment, do they look at your uni and consider it a lot ?
UoB is better and more impressive than BCU - UoB is ranked 87th in the world (in QS Global World University Rankings 2021), while BCU is ranked 801-1000th. UoB also has TEF Gold rating while BCU has silver. BCU is still decent tho.
Although it does still depend on your predicted grades, UoB is the better choice.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (37)
25.17%
Unhappy (40)
27.21%
Conflicted (70)
47.62%

Watched Threads