The Student Room Group

im in the situation that i don't wanna be in...

i know this is not that very serious i just wanna share my stories to you all who is gonna read this and btw im not really good at english too soo forgive me with my grammars and wrong spellings well i just want some advice in this situation i have this one crush that im really really like but then i didn't know that my bestfriend is his girlfriend and when we go out with me and my bestfriend she always brings him and i really just want to just forget my feelings for him but i really can't and i don't know how because i really get attached soo easily too he is kind too and yea i just want some advices on this situation cause i don't want my bestfriend to get hurt when she finds that i have feelings for his boyfriend that is my crush but i just want them to be happy i don't have any intention to steal him and anything i just wanna find my goals hehe and thank u for reading hope you all safe and healthy in this pandemic.
well thanks for sharing, considering people are dying all round the world your little predicament is massively important
Reply 2
Start working on moving on. He's ( obviously ) off limits.
What do you mean by "I just wanna find my goals"?
Reply 3
Original post by jamesthexcat
well thanks for sharing, considering people are dying all round the world your little predicament is massively important

People are allowed to have personal issues, however small. I dont think this post is entirely necessarily.
Reply 4
im really sorry yall i should't have shared it's obviously not important and yea people are dying in the pandemic it's not really important

Quick Reply

Latest