ApexGhost
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Initially I chose Mechanical Engineering but after I realising that I have spent most of my life tinkering with wires and computers as well as programming more than with wrenches and welders, I don't know what to choose anymore.

Maths and Physics are my strongest subjects, so those wouldn't be an issue. As for my thinking, I can imagine machines inside my head and break them apart, kinda like animating a 3D exploded view in my head. But when it comes to electricity and electronics, I tend to struggle and I am not sure if it is even possible to think that way for those and that I might have to use a different approach.

Thanks in advance for your time!
Gilkiigi
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ApexGhost)
Initially I chose Mechanical Engineering but after I realising that I have spent most of my life tinkering with wires and computers as well as programming more than with wrenches and welders, I don't know what to choose anymore.

Maths and Physics are my strongest subjects, so those wouldn't be an issue. As for my thinking, I can imagine machines inside my head and break them apart, kinda like animating a 3D exploded view in my head. But when it comes to electricity and electronics, I tend to struggle and I am not sure if it is even possible to think that way for those and that I might have to use a different approach.

Thanks in advance for your time!
Just go with mechanical engineering,Thank you
ApexGhost
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Gilkiigi)
Just go with mechanical engineering,Thank you
Welp, I chose Electrical and Electronics Engineering. Thanks though.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (609)
49.11%
No (631)
50.89%

Watched Threads