The Student Room Group

guy trouble

theres a guy that ive known for a while and he just recently moved back to my state. ive liked him for years and i was pretty sure he felt the same way. well the other night we were talking cause we hadnt talked in a few months and we kinda got sexual. well after that he told me to text him later in the day when i woke up since it was already nearly 7 am and he said he would respond. all day yesterday he kept reading my texts and then when i asked him why he kept leaving me on read he said he wasnt but like it literally showed he read my messages. and all day today hes done the same thing. just ignored me all day. we were supposed to hang out but if he wont respond to me how are we supposed to hang out. do you think he just wanted my pics just to dip or do you think maybe hes just finding it cool to ignore me? like i get things come up but you can at least say something? and i mean i want to try to talk to him about it but how am i supposed to talk to him if he wont even respond? any advice would be helpful please! thank you in advance
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
theres a guy that ive known for a while and he just recently moved back to my state. ive liked him for years and i was pretty sure he felt the same way. well the other night we were talking cause we hadnt talked in a few months and we kinda got sexual. well after that he told me to text him later in the day when i woke up since it was already nearly 7 am and he said he would respond. all day yesterday he kept reading my texts and then when i asked him why he kept leaving me on read he said he wasnt but like it literally showed he read my messages. and all day today hes done the same thing. just ignored me all day. we were supposed to hang out but if he wont respond to me how are we supposed to hang out. do you think he just wanted my pics just to dip or do you think maybe hes just finding it cool to ignore me? like i get things come up but you can at least say something? and i mean i want to try to talk to him about it but how am i supposed to talk to him if he wont even respond? any advice would be helpful please! thank you in advance

then just call him something like that
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

Try an alternative method of communication. I have friends like that who are hopeless at replying to texts but if I ring them I get an instant response.
Reply 3
Original post by oglez92
Try an alternative method of communication. I have friends like that who are hopeless at replying to texts but if I ring them I get an instant response.

in it thats wht exactly said

Quick Reply

Latest