Got rejected with 3 A*s predicted and 2790 B1 UCAT
If u got accepted can you tell me your ucat and predicteds
Original post by Username.10
Shut up you neek and go to sleep wasteman

looool

no how did you get rejected those are bloody amazing stats im deffo gonna get rejected i got much lower ucat barts dont deserve u
my mate got 2540 B2 A*AA predicted grades and got a offer today.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by lol2468
that cant be right. the predicted grades dont meet the requirements. Troll

s/he just edited to A*AA lol
Original post by DentalStudent921

:frown:

From ??

Is this from QMUL ?
Original post by DentalStudent921

:frown:

OMG can't believe they did this with these stats. Their loss. Hope you get a place elsewhere. :smile:
those who got rejections, did you get an email from barts or ucas or the barts portal?
Original post by lol2468
those who got rejections, did you get an email from barts or ucas or the barts portal?

ucas track, my mysis portal hasnt changed yet
Original post by sanchi111
ucas track, my mysis portal hasnt changed yet

ah okay. did barts give any reasons for rejections
Original post by lol2468
ah okay. did barts give any reasons for rejections

no nothing, just track says i wasnt offered a place thats all
Original post by peterson 12s
i think because my parents work as professors in the uni i got special consideration but im not sure

why does that mean u get special consideration if your parents work at the uni??
Original post by kk15405
I got a place to do Dentistry here!!! My mum is a dentist and my dad is chief of admissions at QMUL. I obviously got an unconditional offer with predicted grades BBC haha suck it losers!!

Mate have u got nothing better to do than troll a qmul dentistry applicants thread 💀💀
Could anyone who got an interview please state their predicted and UCAT?
Original post by R-titanic
Could anyone who got an interview please state their predicted and UCAT?

3 A* and ucat of 2720 band 1
Original post by Carm15796
3 A* and ucat of 2720 band 1

what i dont understand that there was someone one this thread with a higher ucat than you and same predictions so why didnt they get an interview? not trying to be rude but im just confused lol
Original post by lol2468
what i dont understand that there was someone one this thread with a higher ucat than you and same predictions so why didnt they get an interview? not trying to be rude but im just confused lol

50% UCAS tariff remember, so AS levels could also come into play as well as EPQ’s.
Original post by lol2468

I feel like if you have predicted your more likely to get an interview, because they use tarif points for school leavers like me and they say you need a high tarif score of like 300 for a low UCAT. If that makes sense

Quick Reply

Latest