Bristol Dentistry 2022 Entry

Watch this thread
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Welcome to the Bristol Dentistry 2022 Entry discussion thread. This includes standard and gateway entry discussion.

Useful links:

General TSR Rules:
  1. Do not ask for or post group chat links.
  2. Do not ask for or post interview questions.
  3. Do not offer to buy or sell items, including the promotion of dentistry courses.

Good luck!
Last edited by Mesopotamian.; 1 year ago
dent0202
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 months ago
cohort size for bristol dentistry?
Aandam
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
2021 entry intake target was 76

https://www.officeforstudents.org.uk...arget-intakes/
dent0202
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Aandam)
2021 entry intake target was 76

https://www.officeforstudents.org.uk...arget-intakes/
thank you 🙏🏾
DrSmile
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
What’s a good UCAT score for Bristol?
Dentmum
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Hi,
Has anyone got any info on the new Bristol dental school due to open sometime next year? I know it’s going to be close to Temple Meads train station but how far is that away from the main campus and/or accommodation? Thanks
DrSmile
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Dentmum)
Hi,
Has anyone got any info on the new Bristol dental school due to open sometime next year? I know it’s going to be close to Temple Meads train station but how far is that away from the main campus and/or accommodation? Thanks
Sept 2022 is what I was told
Jake653
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
What is the ucat cutoff?
Dentmum
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Jake653)
What is the ucat cutoff?
This is the first year Bristol will be solely using ucat to select candidates for interview therefore the cutoff last year won’t really be relevant. I’m unsure of what it was in any case-sorry.
Aandam
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
from some FOI stats I've seen the mean ave UCAT score was around 2570 in 2020 admission cycle who were called for interview (don't know about 2021). But that was before when they used personal statement, etc to decided on who to interview. Now on their admission statement it says that if you meet the academic requirement, it will be 100% ucat based so I'm assuming the average will be higher.
Jake653
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
I’m guessing 2600 is not high enough then?
This is the first year Bristol will be solely using ucat to select candidates for interview therefore the cutoff last year won’t really be relevant. I’m unsure of what it was in any case-sorry.
I’m guessing 2600 won’t be high enough then?
Imandoxxx
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Hi,
Hi, where can I find more information on this? I looked online but couldn't find anything about the new dental school. Thanks
Dentmum
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Imandoxxx)
Hi, where can I find more information on this? I looked online but couldn't find anything about the new dental school. Thanks
The Bristol dental panel discussed it briefly on the recent virtual open week. I tried to find further info about it and also found it difficult. Sorry I can’t be more helpful.
Imandoxxx
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
The Bristol dental panel discussed it briefly on the recent virtual open week. I tried to find further info about it and also found it difficult. Sorry I can’t be more helpful.
No problem. Thank you for your help
jellyfish1233
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
hi what’s the ucat score of everyone applying to bristol ?
thomasgrta
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by jellyfish1233)
hi what’s the ucat score of everyone applying to bristol ?
You should be safe with anything above 2800 to be honest.
DrSmile
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
What’s people’s UCAT who have been put on hold?
thomasgrta
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by DrSmile)
What’s people’s UCAT who have been put on hold?
How do we know if we’ve been put on hold?
DrSmile
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by thomasgrta)
How do we know if we’ve been put on hold?
They email you saying so
Sunflower1234
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 8 months ago
Got 2640 and put on hold
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (18)
19.15%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (32)
34.04%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
5.32%
Speaking to staff members from universities (2)
2.13%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (9)
9.57%
Reading articles about what steps to take (18)
19.15%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (4)
4.26%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
6.38%

Watched Threads