The Student Room Group

Anyone regret studying at Oxford?

If your only reason for staying is the 'prospects', is it worth it (humanities degree), or are these 'prospects' exaggerated?
I don't regret going to Oxford or sticking with my degree to the bitter 2.2. end, but if you are feeling that way and it'd help to talk to someone who knows just how awful a time one can have at Oxford, do feel free to PM me :hugs:
Reply 2
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I don't regret going to Oxford or sticking with my degree to the bitter 2.2. end, but if you are feeling that way and it'd help to talk to someone who knows just how awful a time one can have at Oxford, do feel free to PM me :hugs:

Thank you - I've spent far too much time whining about this on TSR lately. But I've learnt that more people struggle to the extent that I have than I thought. I had the courage to talk to my tutors about this today, thanks for the hugs :-)
Anyone who goes to Oxford University would not have the time to spend on a website like this
Original post by berett
Thank you - I've spent far too much time whining about this on TSR lately. But I've learnt that more people struggle to the extent that I have than I thought. I had the courage to talk to my tutors about this today, thanks for the hugs :-)

That's great you plucked up the courage - not easy at all to do, but usually worth it on some small level :smile: Remember you won't be the first (or last!) Oxford student to struggle or to have doubts :nah:

PM offer is still there, though, if you ever need it :h:

Original post by Prateek Gupta_
Anyone who goes to Oxford University would not have the time to spend on a website like this

:toofunny:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending