Leeds Dentistry 2022 EntryWatch
- Undergraduate Dentistry 2022 entry thread: Official Dentistry 2022 Applicants' Thread! - The Student Room
- Graduate Dentistry 2022 entry thread: Official Thread: Graduate Entry Dentistry 2022 Entry - The Student Room
- The “Which dental school should I apply to?” Thread: The Official "Which Dental School Should I Apply To?" Thread - The Student Room
- TSR Dentistry Wiki: Dentistry - The Student Room
- Dentistry Undergraduate Entry Requirements: Dentistry Entry Requirements | The Student Room
- Dentistry Graduate Entry Requirements: Graduate entry requirements for dentistry | The Student Room
- Pre-dentistry/ Gateway Entry Requirements: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/uni...dental-courses
General TSR Rules:
- Do not ask for or post group chat links.
- Do not ask for or post interview questions.
- Do not offer to buy or sell items, including the promotion of dentistry courses.
Hi, I’m currently on a gap year and finished my a-levels in year 13. I’m getting my results this august and predicting myself AAB (B in biology) and As in chem and psych. I was wondering how likely is it that I would get an offer from Leeds through A2L? I am eligible through Reach for Excellence scheme and alone but since I am applying with results and not predicted grades how exactly would that work? Has anyone ever been in a similar situation ? Thankyou
Usually, having achieved grades will work more in your favour (rather than the opposite) - but they will rank you against other applicants. I’m no expert on Leeds’ admissions process though so if in doubt, you can always contact their admissions team.