Can someone send the itinerary here?
Original post by nousernametobe
Can someone send the itinerary here?

Did you manage to go?
If so how was it I couldn’t go
Original post by Sm 002 u mug
Did you manage to go?
If so how was it I couldn’t go

Really good. We got to see all the the clinical rooms and the lecture halls. We also got to try the simodonts which I wasn’t very good at and do fillings on fake teeth. I made notes I can send you if you want?
Original post by Wild1406
Really good. We got to see all the the clinical rooms and the lecture halls. We also got to try the simodonts which I wasn’t very good at and do fillings on fake teeth. I made notes I can send you if you want?

Oh that would be amazing if possible! Are you firming Leeds?
Original post by Wild1406

oh could u please also send it to me i wasnt able to go to :frown:(
For those who have accepted the offer, have you received any other correspondence ? Like a letter to say congrats through the post ? Or a request for documents etc ?
Original post by Lightbulb110
For those who have accepted the offer, have you received any other correspondence ? Like a letter to say congrats through the post ? Or a request for documents etc ?

no i havent received anything from the uni. ive had pretty much no contact from them ever since i accepted the offer. is that weird?
Original post by ellarastgou
no i havent received anything from the uni. ive had pretty much no contact from them ever since i accepted the offer. is that weird?

Same, besides from the offers holders event. Well everyone I’ve spoke to so far said the same. So I guess it’s not
Has anyone manage to get an offer this year as a graduate applicant?
Yep, no correspondence still right?
Yep, no correspondence still right?

I’ve not heard anything. I think we just wait now
You guys got an offer letter now?

Yep I did
Anyone who got rejected post interview receive a waiting list email?
Original post by s15048.

No, did you?
I did

Do we need to send them certificates ? Or do we have to wait until they call us in ?
Original post by zlan223
No, did you?

Original post by Anonymous129836
I did

When was this?
Original post by s15048.

Yes
Yh I did how do you get the offer from the waiting list will they email or call you or do youHave to call them on results day? Ngl I’m abit confused how it works is it like first come gets the offer or is it based on like how up ur from the waiting list

Quick Reply

Latest