rai1103
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I sent out my form on 1st December and so i have applied to 5 unis already, atm i have 3 offers, one interview for next month and some things to do for my last uni. But i am not satisfied, my mind has changed and i want to go to manchester is there any way for me get into that uni? because i heard i could do ucas extra but i would need to reject all my offers which is risky is it not?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rai1103)
I sent out my form on 1st December and so i have applied to 5 unis already, atm i have 3 offers, one interview for next month and some things to do for my last uni. But i am not satisfied, my mind has changed and i want to go to manchester is there any way for me get into that uni? because i heard i could do ucas extra but i would need to reject all my offers which is risky is it not?
If you want to go to Manchester (and they've told you that they're accepting applications in Extra) and you don't want to go to any of your current 5 choices then declining your offers (AFTER speaking to Manchester) isn't risky.
Holding on to offers for choices you don't want to accept isn't reducing risk.
rai1103
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by PQ)
If you want to go to Manchester (and they've told you that they're accepting applications in Extra) and you don't want to go to any of your current 5 choices then declining your offers (AFTER speaking to Manchester) isn't risky.
Holding on to offers for choices you don't want to accept isn't reducing risk.
I emailed them but I am not sure whether i can get in because i reach the entry requirements but i need to go through the process of an interview.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by rai1103)
I emailed them but I am not sure whether i can get in because i reach the entry requirements but i need to go through the process of an interview.
Extra doesn't open until February - and they're not likely to know if they'll have spaces for Extra until after the January deadline - so there's no rush
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You have already asked this question, and received replies.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (405)
52.26%
No (370)
47.74%

Watched Threads