The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have a score of 33, does this mean that I'm not gonna be considered at all if this year's threshold turns out to be 34 or higher?
Original post by Username4u
I have a score of 33, does this mean that I'm not gonna be considered at all if this year's threshold turns out to be 34 or higher?

If that happened then I believe that would be the
case. However, what will actually happen no one knows-it’s just speculation. 33 is a good score and would’ve been successful for a number of years.
Original post by Mesopotamian.
Welcome to the Queens University Belfast Dentistry 2022 Entry discussion thread.

Useful links:

Undergraduate Dentistry 2022 entry thread: Official Dentistry 2022 Applicants' Thread! - The Student Room

The “Which dental school should I apply to?” Thread: The Official "Which Dental School Should I Apply To?" Thread - The Student Room

TSR Dentistry Wiki: Dentistry - The Student Room

Dentistry Undergraduate Entry Requirements: Dentistry Entry Requirements | The Student Room

Dentistry Graduate Entry Requirements: Graduate entry requirements for dentistry | The Student Room

General TSR Rules:

Do not ask for or post group chat links.

Do not ask for or post interview questions.

Do not offer to buy or sell items, including the promotion of dentistry courses.

Good luck!

Hi is there one for Leeds Manchester and Sheffield?
Reply 24
Finally got my confirmation email today
Original post by s15048.
Finally got my confirmation email today

Likewise 😀
Reply 26
Original post by Dentmum
Likewise 😀

My daughter applied last year too. She didn’t receive anything until an interview offer in Jan. she received the acknowledgement yesterday for this years application, so they must have changed something. Nice to have though.
Original post by rzyjc6
My daughter applied last year too. She didn’t receive anything until an interview offer in Jan. she received the acknowledgement yesterday for this years application, so they must have changed something. Nice to have though.

Yes it was nice to hear back!
Do you know if the dates for interview are separated based on where you live, for eg Dec date for only NI students, Jan date for GB students and Feb for International? I believe some Scottish Unis for medicine do it that way.
Reply 28
As they’re online I don’t think the geographic location will make a difference but I really have no idea how they’ll sort them. I would have thought it will be on their points score first though.
Original post by Dentmum
Yes it was nice to hear back!
Do you know if the dates for interview are separated based on where you live, for eg Dec date for only NI students, Jan date for GB students and Feb for International? I believe some Scottish Unis for medicine do it that way.
Original post by rzyjc6
As they’re online I don’t think the geographic location will make a difference but I really have no idea how they’ll sort them. I would have thought it will be on their points score first though.

Yes basing it on points scored is probably more likely. Thanks
Has anyone been asked to send in their passport details or sqa information
Original post by evebryson05
Has anyone been asked to send in their passport details or sqa information

No nothing since the email on Sat.
Original post by Dentmum
No nothing since the email on Sat.

Hopefully interview invites will go out soon - the wait is awful.
Original post by Denthope123
Hopefully interview invites will go out soon - the wait is awful.

Interview invites have started to come out. Best of luck!
has anyone gotten interview offers yet? r they out alr?
Original post by goodluckguysabcd
has anyone gotten interview offers yet? r they out alr?

Some came out last week
any international applicants got an offer?
Not yet for me just a confirmation email that’s all.(I am a international too) if you don’t mind what other unis did you apply and did you receive any interview offers?
Hi there I am just wondering if anyone knows if the interviews this year are mmis or panel. As queens usually do mmis but since the interviews are automated this year I cant see how that would work.
Reply 39
hi did anyone get interview offers???

Latest