alphabetsoup64
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've been invited to an online interview day with Westminster University for their mixed media fine art and was just wondering exactly what that entails? It says it's the Harrow Foundation Day and wanted to know what to expect cause I'm not very good with social situations haha
James-Uni of Westminster
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by alphabetsoup64)
I've been invited to an online interview day with Westminster University for their mixed media fine art and was just wondering exactly what that entails? It says it's the Harrow Foundation Day and wanted to know what to expect cause I'm not very good with social situations haha
Hi,

It's great to see that you are looking to study the Mixed Media Fine Art degree with us at the University of Westminster.
Don't worry yourself at all. These online Foundation Day events act as a taster for the course and are catered for your needs and things you would like to have a heads up on before beginning your degree. It will mainly be instructive on the content of the course and the things you will be learning come September. There will be tutors and student ambassadors on hand to ask questions to if you wish.

I hope you enjoy it

Best wishes,

James
Course Enquiries Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (62)
12.7%
Virtual campus tours/open days (114)
23.36%
Live streaming events (44)
9.02%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (47)
9.63%
A uni comparison tool (111)
22.75%
An in-person event when available (110)
22.54%