laura.__x
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Anyone heard back from Bristol? I’ve been put on hold! Received conditional offers for 2 courses at Harper Adams and got an interview for RVC on 03/02/21. Not heard anything from Middlesex yet tho!
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by laura.__x)
Anyone heard back from Bristol? I’ve been put on hold! Received conditional offers for 2 courses at Harper Adams and got an interview for RVC on 03/02/21. Not heard anything from Middlesex yet tho!
I've got my interview for RVC on the 3rd too.....maybe we could get ready for the interview together??
laura.__x
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
I've got my interview for RVC on the 3rd too.....maybe we could get ready for the interview together??
Sure! Are you applying for 2021 or 2022?
Wannabevetnurse
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sure! Are you applying for 2021 or 2022?
2021 wbu
laura.__x
Rep:
?
2021 wbu
I’m deferring mine sooo 2022
Wannabevetnurse
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m deferring mine sooo 2022
ooooh cool
laura.__x
Rep:
?
ooooh cool
Where else have you applied ?
Wannabevetnurse
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Where else have you applied ?
bristol as well, and I got an conditional

RVC for biovet, conditional and Surrey for Vet Science, rejected
laura.__x
Rep:
?
bristol as well, and I got an conditional

RVC for biovet, conditional and Surrey for Vet Science, rejected
Bristol is my top choice but I’ve been put on hold for over a month
Wannabevetnurse
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Bristol is my top choice but I’ve been put on hold for over a month
oof just wait is the only thing i can say

I was a ****ing idiot....I applied to bristol for another course and they said "change it because you dont meet the requirements" and they gave me a few courses that I could change it to..............and me being a ****ing idiot I decided to choose the course, I had already applied to (Veterinary Nursing and Companion Animal Behaviour)
Littleemma98
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Best of luck to all the 2021/22 student veterinary nurses whichever one you's are doing when you's all start you course in September from a summer 2020 qualified vet nurse xx
laura.__x
Rep:
?
oof just wait is the only thing i can say

I was a ****ing idiot....I applied to bristol for another course and they said "change it because you dont meet the requirements" and they gave me a few courses that I could change it to..............and me being a ****ing idiot I decided to choose the course, I had already applied to (Veterinary Nursing and Companion Animal Behaviour)
Awh nooo lol so have you applied for the same course twice! I didn’t even think it would be possible haha
laura.__x
Rep:
?
(Original post by Littleemma98)
Best of luck to all the 2021/22 student veterinary nurses whichever one you's are doing when you's all start you course in September from a summer 2020 qualified vet nurse xx
Thank you! X
Littleemma98
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you! X
You welcome laura xx
Wannabevetnurse
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Awh nooo lol so have you applied for the same course twice! I didn’t even think it would be possible haha
yepppp and sameeee....tbh I don't think the uni had a clue too......once I received one VN, they said waiting for the other....I'm probably the reason, you are also on hold lmao
laura.__x
Rep:
?
yepppp and sameeee....tbh I don't think the uni had a clue too......once I received one VN, they said waiting for the other....I'm probably the reason, you are also on hold lmao
Lollll I’ll just have to wait and see hehe 🤣
shanlinwood
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i heard from them today and i got a conditional, now i’m just waiting on my next choice to get back to me
laura.__x
Rep:
?
(Original post by shanlinwood)
i heard from them today and i got a conditional, now i’m just waiting on my next choice to get back to me
Congrats! I hope I hear back from Bristol soon because they’re my first choice
amylr2607
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I heard back from Bristol back in December and I have my interview for RVC on the 3rd too!! I hope you hear back from Bristol soon! It's nice to finally find someone applying to the same unis as me
laura.__x
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by amylr2607)
I heard back from Bristol back in December and I have my interview for RVC on the 3rd too!! I hope you hear back from Bristol soon! It's nice to finally find someone applying to the same unis as me
Yay!! Congrats! What year are you applying for? I’ve deferred mine until 2022 because I was worried COVID would ruin the experience.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (397)
52.24%
No (363)
47.76%

Watched Threads