Want more information about this university?
ChrDavies
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi all,

I'm starting my PGCE Primary in Chester in September and I'll be in need of some accommodation to do that. As I'll frequently be travelling for placements I ideally need somewhere with parking and easy access in and out of Chester, but also access to the Riverside campus I'll be studying at.

While I am happy to share a space I am looking to only live with postgraduate students in similar situations, ideally other PGCE students if possible, as I will be needing a relatively tame space to study in (and ideally from my neighbours too). Shared living space/kitchen is all fine with me but an ensuite would be preferable.

In an ideal world I would be off to window shop as many locations as I could, however, sadly that is not possible under the current restrictions. As such I'm hoping someone here can throw a few suggestions my way based on their own experiences.

Any help would be much appreciated.
University of Chester
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ChrDavies)
Hi all,

I'm starting my PGCE Primary in Chester in September and I'll be in need of some accommodation to do that. As I'll frequently be travelling for placements I ideally need somewhere with parking and easy access in and out of Chester, but also access to the Riverside campus I'll be studying at.

While I am happy to share a space I am looking to only live with postgraduate students in similar situations, ideally other PGCE students if possible, as I will be needing a relatively tame space to study in (and ideally from my neighbours too). Shared living space/kitchen is all fine with me but an ensuite would be preferable.

In an ideal world I would be off to window shop as many locations as I could, however, sadly that is not possible under the current restrictions. As such I'm hoping someone here can throw a few suggestions my way based on their own experiences.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Hi ChrDavies It's great to hear that you will be joining us for your PGCE in September, congratulations!
Unfortunately, due to restrictions on parking spaces and environmental considerations, our accommodation doesn't offer any parking, you can read more here. But there are a few alternatives around Chester that might work for you!
Throughout the city there is a residents' parking scheme, you find more about this scheme, the requirements, and zones that are included on the Cheshire West and Chester website. There is also some private accommodation options like Fresh Student Living's Abbeygate accommodation that rent parking spaces.
We hope this helps you narrow down the location! But if you have more questions just let us know
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (489)
51.75%
No (456)
48.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise