Adedousis2002
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have recently been declined by the army because I have polycystic ovaries irregular periods I don’t know why that should stop me from proceeding into the army because I take the combined pill to regulate my periods is there a way I can fight this cace
threeportdrift
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Adedousis2002)
I have recently been declined by the army because I have polycystic ovaries irregular periods I don’t know why that should stop me from proceeding into the army because I take the combined pill to regulate my periods is there a way I can fight this cace
To appeal a medical rejection from the Armed Forces you have to present the medical board with new evidence they haven't previously seen and considered. Unfortunately there are lots of conditions that are not particularly significant in civilian life and that can be controlled, but that are not acceptable for military life. Apart from obviously serious illnesses, many issues that need on-going medication, or the avoidance of foods and substances, or that tend to change in severity over a lifetime, are bars to service.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (2)
12.5%
Unhappy (5)
31.25%
Conflicted (9)
56.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise