The Student Room Group

Thinking of other people during sec with partner

Just wanted to see people’s opinions on this and what they do ... my friend thinks it’s natural to picture someone else when you’re having sex with your partner but I don’t agree wondered what everyone’s perspective is on it
Never thought of someone else whilst having sex with my boyfriend. That would be strange.
Reply 2
Original post by cchloepx
Never thought of someone else whilst having sex with my boyfriend. That would be strange.

Completely agree I’d be livid if my boyfriend thought about another girl whilst with me
Original post by Anonymous
Completely agree I’d be livid if my boyfriend thought about another girl whilst with me

I’d probably cry (and then commit a crime 😂)
yeah, I think whilst having sex if you think about another person you really shouldn’t be having sex with someone else. It’s so disrespectful to that person.
i personally dont think its natural or fair. its like youre just using the person youre actually having sex with just to imagine its someone else that you want. it would definitely upset me. :/
I can't think of a time when I didn't think of something else when having sex with a bf. Only a bf though, with a hook up or something I don't need to. I just find sex when in a relationship very much a turn off.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending