The Student Room Group

MSc Markering

Hi all!
I have received 2 offers for Masters Marketing Program.
1) Msc Marketing from Strathclyde Business School
2) MSc Consumer Analytics and Marketing Strategy from the University of Leeds.

I know that SBS has a better ranking in terms of business school but Leeds has an overall ranking for the University. I am confused as to what to opt among the two of them.
Can someone help me out with this? Like which one would be ideal for job opportunities and international recognition?
Kindly let me know what you guys think.
Original post by AmaanSK
Hi all!
I have received 2 offers for Masters Marketing Program.
1) Msc Marketing from Strathclyde Business School
2) MSc Consumer Analytics and Marketing Strategy from the University of Leeds.

I know that SBS has a better ranking in terms of business school but Leeds has an overall ranking for the University. I am confused as to what to opt among the two of them.
Can someone help me out with this? Like which one would be ideal for job opportunities and international recognition?
Kindly let me know what you guys think.

Hey @AmaanSK ! So glad to hear you're considering studying at Strathclyde, we'd love to have you! :biggrin: Congrats on your offer. When are you hoping to start your studies?

Our Business School really do have a fantastic reputation, and great links with industry too. Our MSc Marketing programme works closely with industry, and you even have the chance to do a group consultation project in your second semester to really develop your business skills. A lot of our teaching at Strathclyde is very focused on being useful - we are known as 'the place of useful learning' :u: This means that lots of what you do in your studies is designed to prepare you for life after graduation and teach you really worthwhile skills! Our Business School is also very international. You'll be taught by lecturers from across the world and be able to take an elective class in International Services Marketing if this is where your interests lie.

Alongside all this, if you get a chance to take advantage of Glasgow and Scotland it is such a great place to live and study. We are located right in the heart of Glasgow- a large and vibrant student friendly city- known for its friendly locals as well as its nightlife and shopping scene too! :smile: Glasgow has great links to the rest of Scotland so our students (in normal times!) often get a chance to travel around on their weekends and holidays to see places like Loch Lomond, Fort William, Edinburgh etc.

If you've any more questions about Strathclyde or living in Glasgow be sure to get in touch! Happy to help.
- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending