VanillaCream
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hey!

could someone explain to me briefly what the TOK presentation structure should be?
IBkidinthecorner
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi! I did mine six months ago, but from what I remember, we were told to state our knowledge question and do an introduction to our real-life situation and how it relates to our knowledge question. Then we did perspective one (argument), application to RLS, followed by a counterargument, application to RLS and a mini-conclusion. Then we did the same for perspective two, followed by a comparison of the two perspectives, related it to our RLS, had an evaluation and finally, a conclusion where we directly answered our knowledge question. Hope this helps!
VanillaCream
Rep:
?
(Original post by IBkidinthecorner)
Hi! I did mine six months ago, but from what I remember, we were told to state our knowledge question and do an introduction to our real-life situation and how it relates to our knowledge question. Then we did perspective one (argument), application to RLS, followed by a counterargument, application to RLS and a mini-conclusion. Then we did the same for perspective two, followed by a comparison of the two perspectives, related it to our RLS, had an evaluation and finally, a conclusion where we directly answered our knowledge question. Hope this helps!
it did, thank you so much! did you do it on your own or in a pair/group?
IBkidinthecorner
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by VanillaCream)
it did, thank you so much! did you do it on your own or in a pair/group?
I did it in a pair
VanillaCream
Rep:
?
(Original post by IBkidinthecorner)
I did it in a pair
okay, thank you once again!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (596)
49.13%
No (617)
50.87%

Watched Threads