UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Jewellery applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
omg congrats !! do u think i should email them again? i emailed them a few weeks ago, i suppose i can wait tho as the results will probably come soon

Honestly just go for it if your UAL Portal says UCAS update pending
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 21
well done!!! excited to see u there :3

Thank you and I'm still deciding because I'm waiting for my first choice uni where I got waitlisted :'((
Original post by username5705681
got an offer but don't know conditions yet :3 hope you hear soon <3

Hey! Congrats! Are you going to pursue MA Jewellery at CSM?
Reply 23
I’ve not applied for jewellery but I just thought I’d say that sounds like such a fun course I bet you have a blast! 🤩
Reply 24
well done!!! excited to see u there :3

Did u apply for the BA program?
Original post by ktrisha
Did u apply for the BA program?

yeah the ba! I've never done jewellery before all my work is fashion design and sculpture! im so excited though
Reply 26
yeah the ba! I've never done jewellery before all my work is fashion design and sculpture! im so excited though

Same I'm currently studying fashion at Polimoda don't know if I should accept my offer :frown:
Original post by ktrisha
Same I'm currently studying fashion at Polimoda don't know if I should accept my offer :frown:

Do you definitely want to do Jewellery :smile: as I wouldn't go unless your sure, as its very jewellery focused from what they said on course overview!!
Reply 28
Do you definitely want to do Jewellery :smile: as I wouldn't go unless your sure, as its very jewellery focused from what they said on course overview!!

Yeah no I know that I did the foundation year last year. I really do want to do jewellery it's just it's not very hands-on teaching like the contact hours with teachers and so on.
Original post by ktrisha
Yeah no I know that I did the foundation year last year. I really do want to do jewellery it's just it's not very hands-on teaching like the contact hours with teachers and so on

your so lucky!!!! ahhh really I didn't realise! ive heard nothing like that about it :frown:
Reply 30
your so lucky!!!! ahhh really I didn't realise! ive heard nothing like that about it :frown:

Did u accept your offer?! and yeah I honestly didn't enjoy my foundation year because fashion and I mean that's the experience I had. Like in my current uni you're taught every little thing but in ual it was more independent study
are u guys choosing accommodation at all? and which one
are u guys choosing accommodation at all? and which one

im gonna get a flat with friends who r going to ual as well, i personally think the ual accommodation is a bit too pricey and not even very nice
Reply 33
Ahh if someone decides on any accommodation at all please give me suggestions. Kings cross area is so expensive
im gonna get a flat with friends who r going to ual as well, i personally think the ual accommodation is a bit too pricey and not even very nice

I wanted to do that but I dont know anyone who is getting a flat together!! so I'm going to have to go with halls until then :frown:
Reply 35
People who got into jewellery at CSM on here, would you want to make a WhatsApp or insta group or anywhere?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending