The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Uploading proof of A level certificates

Hi, I just received an offer from York subject to me providing proof of my Level certificates (I took them last year). The accompanying email said I need to log into You@York and upload documents but there is no further information as to what form of "document" they need from me. Has anyone been through this process? do they just want me to take pictures of my certificates or do I need to scan them in?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, I just received an offer from York subject to me providing proof of my Level certificates (I took them last year). The accompanying email said I need to log into You@York and upload documents but there is no further information as to what form of "document" they need from me. Has anyone been through this process? do they just want me to take pictures of my certificates or do I need to scan them in?

I think picture is sufficient
University of York
York
Original post by Anonymous

Hi :hello:

Firstly, congratulations on your offer to study at the University of York - that's great news!

In regards to providing proof of your certificates, please just take a scan or picture of your final certificates showing the subjects and grades achieved and either add these to your You@York portal or email them to [email protected] including your UCAS ID number in the subject line of the email. Once received our Admissions Team can then check these and add them to your record.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any further questions :smile:

Vicki
Student Recruitment Coordinator

Quick Reply

Latest