MSc Management offer and deposit

Watch this thread
alyanakhtar
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello. I received an offer to study at LSE in the MSc Management program for the 2021-22 intake. I have accepted an offer to study on this program but I'm not sure if there is a deposit payment I need to make. Has anyone else received an offer to study on this program? and if so, have you received an e-mail regarding any deposit payments?
AT1211
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by alyanakhtar)
Hello. I received an offer to study at LSE in the MSc Management program for the 2021-22 intake. I have accepted an offer to study on this program but I'm not sure if there is a deposit payment I need to make. Has anyone else received an offer to study on this program? and if so, have you received an e-mail regarding any deposit payments?
Hi, Congratulations on your offer!
These pages might be helpful:
https://www.lse.ac.uk/study-at-lse/G...ders/What-next
https://www.lse.ac.uk/study-at-lse/G...ersion-1.0.pdf

I have been waitlisted as of December and still waiting for a decision. Would you mind sharing your educational background and timeline? Thanks!
alyanakhtar
Rep:
(Original post by AT1211)
Hi, Congratulations on your offer!
These pages might be helpful:
https://www.lse.ac.uk/study-at-lse/G...ders/What-next
https://www.lse.ac.uk/study-at-lse/G...ersion-1.0.pdf

I have been waitlisted as of December and still waiting for a decision. Would you mind sharing your educational background and timeline? Thanks!
Hello!

Thank you very much. Hopefully you receive an offer too!

I'm currently in my final year at The University of Leeds studying a BSc in International Business and Marketing. I applied with a predicted grade of first class honors.

Once the LSE MSc Management application opened, I applied around two days later. I received a conditional offer on the 15th of January 2021 through the LSE portal and an official e-mail the next day.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
AT1211
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hello!

I'm currently in my final year at The University of Leeds studying a BSc in International Business and Marketing. I applied with a predicted grade of first class honors.

Once the LSE MSc Management application opened, I applied around two days later. I received a conditional offer on the 15th of January 2021 through the LSE portal and an official e-mail the next day.

that's great!
Do you have any relevant/impressive internships? I think not having any was a setback for me
AT1211
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hello!

also, is the condition a 2.1 or a 1st Class?
alyanakhtar
Rep:
that's great!
Do you have any relevant/impressive internships? I think not having any was a setback for me
Yes I did. In my personal statement I highlighted an open-access virtual internship I did with Citibank and The BCG during the summer of 2020 when my original internship was cancelled due to the pandemic. In addition to this, I attached a CV which highlighted my internships from 2018 onwards, into fields such as marketing, purchasing and logistics and basic financial accounting.

I think what helped my application were the remote access internships I mentioned before. It showed adaptability and motivation to gain experience regardless of the setbacks I had due to the pandemic.
alyanakhtar
Rep:
that's great!
Yes I did. In my personal statement I highlighted an open-access virtual internship I did with Citibank and The BCG during the summer of 2020 when my original internship was cancelled due to the pandemic. In addition to this, I attached a CV which highlighted my internships from 2018 onwards, into fields such as marketing, purchasing and logistics and basic financial accounting.

I think what helped my application were the remote access internships I mentioned before. It showed adaptability and motivation to gain experience regardless of the setbacks I had due to the pandemic.

also, is the condition a 2.1 or a 1st Class?
The condition is a 2:1.
Qwasdz5
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi, did u take further maths? Is it preferred more to take further maths than a student just taking maths??
alyanakhtar
Rep:
(Original post by Qwasdz5)
Hi, did u take further maths? Is it preferred more to take further maths than a student just taking maths??
Hey, are you referring to an undergraduate course or for masters?
Qwasdz5
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey, are you referring to an undergraduate course or for masters?
Undergraduate
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.23%
The paper was reasonable (134)
36.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (108)
29.67%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.29%

Watched Threads