I’m feeling lonely let’s chat :)

Watch
heldbygrace
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I like ducks, books, french and helping people, but I will chat about anything. Can’t wait to make some new friends.
DOOODARS
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi. I like Hedgehogs, video games, art and designing things. How are you on this fine Wednesday evening?
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MiriamL)
I like ducks
username2301217
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Would your ideal job be working as a librarian in France?
heldbygrace
Rep:
?
(Original post by DOOODARS)
Hi. I like Hedgehogs, video games, art and designing things. How are you on this fine Wednesday evening?
I’m ok thank you. Ooh I like art, I just can’t draw 😂 I do calligraphy tho. How are you?
heldbygrace
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nadim Chowdhury)
Would your ideal job be working as a librarian in France?
My ideal job is dentistry because I love helping people, but if needs must I could roll with being a french librarian. Although I’d be really bad at passive aggressively shushing
DOOODARS
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m ok thank you. Ooh I like art, I just can’t draw 😂 I do calligraphy tho. How are you?
Haha I can’t do calligraphy! I’m good thank you. Did you do anything fun today?
heldbygrace
Rep:
?
Haha I can’t do calligraphy! I’m good thank you. Did you do anything fun today?
I made a birthday cake for my mum which was fun. Unfortunately I had a headache all day which was really bad but my Computer Science teacher was really nice and excused me from the lesson so I spent half of it in bed reading and half of it on a walk which was super nice. First time I’d been outside since Sunday as my school days is from dark till dark. How about you?
Last edited by heldbygrace; 1 month ago
DOOODARS
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I made a birthday cake for my mum which was fun. Unfortunately I had a headache all day which was really bad but my Computer Science teacher was really nice and excused me from the lesson so I spent half of it in bed reading and half of it on a walk which was super nice. First time I’d been outside since Sunday as my school days is from dark till dark. How about you?
Headache aside that sounds really nice! I had chemistry in the morning but it was really quick since it was just an independent study task. Then in the afternoon I had an online webinar for a uni course I’ve applied for which was cool. What year are you in at school?
nikkiblonsky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I like ducks, books, french and helping people, but I will chat about anything. Can’t wait to make some new friends.
whats up im nikki im 19 and I never learned how to read
heldbygrace
Rep:
?
Headache aside that sounds really nice! I had chemistry in the morning but it was really quick since it was just an independent study task. Then in the afternoon I had an online webinar for a uni course I’ve applied for which was cool. What year are you in at school?
Ooh that sounds fun. I’m in year 11 how about you?
DOOODARS
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ooh that sounds fun. I’m in year 11 how about you?
I’m in year 13. How are you finding GCSEs?
heldbygrace
Rep:
?
(Original post by nikkiblonsky)
whats up im nikki im 19 and I never learned how to read
Hi Nikki. That’s good to know. If I’m right I think I attended your wedding, how is Mrs.Oven?
nikkiblonsky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi Nikki. That’s good to know. If I’m right I think I attended your wedding, how is Mrs.Oven?
r/woosh also she's doing grate
heldbygrace
Rep:
?
I’m in year 13. How are you finding GCSEs?
Meh. I’m doing 5 igcses which are still going ahead. I’m quite looking forward to being able to focus on 3 subjects next year. To me revising 9 subjects is way more overwhelming than 3 even if the three are harder. How do you find A-levels?
Dillt2003
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I like cats, books and history <3

hope y'all are ok
heldbygrace
Rep:
?
(Original post by nikkiblonsky)
r/woosh also she's doing grate
That’s good
DOOODARS
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Meh. I’m doing 5 igcses which are still going ahead. I’m quite looking forward to being able to focus on 3 subjects next year. To me revising 9 subjects is way more overwhelming than 3 even if the three are harder. How do you find A-levels?
Maths a level sucks arse. Chemistry is difficult but it’s interesting so not too bad. DT is really interesting and I love it. Have you chosen which a levels you’re doing next year?
heldbygrace
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dillt2003)
I like cats, books and history <3

hope y'all are ok
Nice to meet you Do you own a cat? I don’t but my neighbour’s cats think they own me, I’m their designated stroker and scratch post.
heldbygrace
Rep:
?
Maths a level sucks arse. Chemistry is difficult but it’s interesting so not too bad. DT is really interesting and I love it. Have you chosen which a levels you’re doing next year?
Wow what are you thinking of doing at Uni? I’m doing biology chemistry and french. I’m so done with maths, hats off to you for doing it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (46)
13.77%
Virtual campus tours/open days (73)
21.86%
Live streaming events (32)
9.58%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (35)
10.48%
A uni comparison tool (77)
23.05%
An in-person event when available (71)
21.26%