Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Arthur_Morgan)
Name:  Overrated.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  78.5 KB
Death Note requires a higher intellectual level to fully be appreciated, I don't blame you for your inability to understand why it is goated.
Arthur_Morgan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Ray3RE)
Death Note requires a higher intellectual level to fully be appreciated, I don't blame you for your inability to understand why it is goated.
Shots fired
IlikeDonerKebab
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ray3RE)
Death Note requires a higher intellectual level to fully be appreciated, I don't blame you for your inability to understand why it is goated
he got confused with peppa pig
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
(Original post by qwertuyuyuy)
he got confused with peppa pig
Peppa pig's lit
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It is a good anime insofar as the two main characters Kira and L are brainiacs with a sharp mind who suspect each other and play their mind games like chess. That makes this anime so popular and special. But the longer the anime lasts, the more this pattern shatters and the flair is missing from that moment on.
laurawatt
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Haha it’s the only one I’ve watched but it was pretty decent and fairly interesting for the most part (even though I don’t think I ever finished it :holmes:)
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by laurawatt)
Haha it’s the only one I’ve watched but it was pretty decent and fairly interesting for the most part (even though I don’t think I ever finished it :holmes:)
Same here. I don't know whether I finish the last episodes I did not watch so far, as I even don't know when I watch Death Note for the last time and which episode it was.
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kallisto)
It is a good anime insofar as the two main characters Kira and L are brainiacs with a sharp mind who suspect each other and play their mind games like chess. That makes this anime so popular and special. But the longer the anime lasts, the more this pattern shatters and the flair is missing from that moment on.
Yeah, in the beginning I was interested. The battle of intellects was entertaining for the most part, but it dragged on a bit too much. Second half of the season picked up a bit albeit still suffering from the same issues imo.

I can't really relate to any of the characters either which I feel is an important aspect of drawing me in.

I'll tell you one thing though, the opening to the second half of the season was dope.
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
It's certainly unique that's for sure. Got 4 or 5 episodes left to go. Usually I would have given up on it by now as it's not really grabbing my interest but I'm trying to stick things out instead of leaving them half completed.
laurawatt
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Same here. I don't know whether I finish the last episodes I did not watch so far, as I even don't know when I watch Death Note for the last time and which episode it was.
Yeah I think I watched it ~5 years ago now :lol:
It's certainly unique that's for sure. Got 4 or 5 episodes left to go. Usually I would have given up on it by now as it's not really grabbing my interest but I'm trying to stick things out instead of leaving them half completed.
It’s a cool concept, feel like it could have become a good tv series too
Nice! I should really try doing that too lol
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah, in the beginning I was interested. The battle of intellects was entertaining for the most part, but it dragged on a bit too much. Second half of the season picked up a bit albeit still suffering from the same issues imo.

I can't really relate to any of the characters either which I feel is an important aspect of drawing me in.

I'll tell you one thing though, the opening to the second half of the season was dope.
My interest faded when L died. His death was a bit too soon, the anime was focused on those two and it worked as long as their mind games went on.
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
It’s a cool concept, feel like it could have become a good tv series too
Nice! I should really try doing too lol
Aye I would have to agree. I swear they made a movie version :curious:
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
My interest faded when L died. His death was a bit too soon, the anime was focused on those two and it worked as long as their mind games went on.
Yeah I thought he was gonna stick it out till the end ngl. Even tho I couldn't relate to any of the characters, L was probably my fave.
laurawatt
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Aye I would have to agree. I swear they made a movie version :curious:
The 2017 film didn’t get good reviews it seems...
Name:  BB7D10EB-0F38-4646-9AA8-73F2ACDA02A7.jpeg
Views: 9
Size:  15.7 KB
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
The 2017 film didn’t get good reviews it seems...
Name:  BB7D10EB-0F38-4646-9AA8-73F2ACDA02A7.jpeg
Views: 9
Size:  15.7 KB
Meh, I'll watch it regardless. Can't be as bad as the AoT movie...right?
Kallisto
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah I think I watched it ~5 years ago now :lol:

(...)
My time dates back even before 2016 - without to know when I began and finished exactly.
laurawatt
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Meh, I'll watch it regardless. Can't be as bad as the AoT movie...right?
That’s the spirit :lol:
4D Chess
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ok
Arthur_Morgan
Rep:
?
(Original post by 4D Chess)
ok
Solid argument. My mind is changed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (489)
51.58%
No (459)
48.42%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed