Prem league

Watch
Anonymous_98743
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Who do u think is going to win the title this season?
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think Man City, Leicester and Man Utd will fall apart towards the end of the season. I think they have deep runs in Europe and it may impact league form from March onwards. This happened to Liverpool in 2017/18 and Spurs in 2018/19 when they were runners up in the CL, as well as Man City in 2015/16 when they made it to the semis.
Chelsea and Liverpool will exit earlier, and Spurs will also rest a few of their players in EL games as well. So, I expect a battle between Chelsea, Liverpool and Spurs (possibly Man City) towards the end of the season with Liverpool coming on top.
Shafy97
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Very unpredictable at the moment but I definitely think it's going to be between Man City, Liverpool and Man Utd. You can't really write off Liverpool, they'll get back they're just off the pace at the moment- if they get some new players and give their main players some rest, then they should really bounce back. They're far too good of a team to give up in the title race. That being said though both United's and City's form have been great as of recent, especially City I don't think either of them look likely of slowing down. Leicester City are in the conversation but they lack the player quality that City, Liverpool and United have in deciding big games. They've lost 5 times already, whereas United have only lost 3 times and City and Liverpool have only lost twice.
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If Manchester United win the PL I will immediately withdraw Manchester from my UCAS choices. I think that if I wear a Liverpool shirt in the city someone will hit me.
IanDangerously
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Impossible to predict but I think it’ll be between United and City at the end with Liverpool 3rd and then a mad scramble with a few teams shooting for that last CL spot.
nibzy007
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
City. Utd as usual will go on good run and just die down as usual.
Anonymous_98743
Rep:
?
Are liverpool still in it even now? The games against spurs and leicester are absolutely crucial
Anonymous_98743
Rep:
?
(Original post by nibzy007)
City. Utd as usual will go on good run and just die down as usual.
United lost today
Anonymous_98743
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Do u think liverpool are still in the title race even after the loss to brighton?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (62)
12.7%
Virtual campus tours/open days (114)
23.36%
Live streaming events (44)
9.02%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (47)
9.63%
A uni comparison tool (111)
22.75%
An in-person event when available (110)
22.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise