The Student Room Group

I need Help

Recently I got my IGCSE results and I don't know if I should be proud because I almost got a C in Three Subject the marks were like 59, 58,57 but I got D for those Three. As for the other three I didn't do well. So for my question Is there any hope for me to use these results for the future
Reply 1
Hi there, i would say that you did good. in todays society you dont need results. if you have a goal, a passion or a dream to work towards to you can do it. failure is actually fuel to your success. someday you might be someone really cool. so dont give in dont submit to the negativity all you have to do is to hold on a little bit longer and try harder because hardwork pays of in the long run.

and what are you planning to become (ambition)

you can still do it
:smile:
Original post by Itsleem
Hi there, i would say that you did good. in todays society you dont need results. if you have a goal, a passion or a dream to work towards to you can do it. failure is actually fuel to your success. someday you might be someone really cool. so dont give in dont submit to the negativity all you have to do is to hold on a little bit longer and try harder because hardwork pays of in the long run.

you can still do it

insomnia club i need sleep 😭
Reply 3
Original post by Itsleem

you can still do it

Thank you so much for your reply and I appreciated it. Well, I have many dreams really like I have 5 of them. I'll list them: 1) Dessert maker 2) graphic designer 3) Fashion Design 4) pianist 5) Author haha anything that relates to design I'm happy to do :3 so what are yours?
Reply 4
Original post by I want a gf girl

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that... I don't know if this will help but try to take a shower before going to bed.
Original post by Tini_
Recently I got my IGCSE results and I don't know if I should be proud because I almost got a C in Three Subject the marks were like 59, 58,57 but I got D for those Three. As for the other three I didn't do well. So for my question Is there any hope for me to use these results for the future

You can always retake the qualifications, if you with to. Alternatively, you could start a new qualification altogether.
It's massive achievement to even sit the exams, taking into account everything that has happened in the last year or so.

Are you homeschooled- that will make it even more tough.
Reply 6
Original post by Tini_
Thank you so much for your reply and I appreciated it. Well, I have many dreams really like I have 5 of them. I'll list them: 1) Dessert maker 2) graphic designer 3) Fashion Design 4) pianist 5) Author haha anything that relates to design I'm happy to do :3 so what are yours?

You have a lot of ambition thats cool dont worry you can do it
My ambition is airline pilot i am kind of stuck because i did not do science stream i still hope i can become one
Reply 7
unfortunately, I have to sit for another exam which is spm.I'm very worried that one as well
Reply 8
Original post by glassalice
You can always retake the qualifications, if you with to. Alternatively, you could start a new qualification altogether.
It's massive achievement to even sit the exams, taking into account everything that has happened in the last year or so.

Are you homeschooled- that will make it even more tough.

I'm in an private school
Reply 9
Original post by Itsleem
You have a lot of ambition thats cool dont worry you can do it
My ambition is airline pilot i am kind of stuck because i did not do science stream i still hope i can become one

Thank you. Airline pilot that's a big job. I'm certain you can be one because everyone can achieve their dream so can we. Don't worry I suck at physic and chemistry
Thank you i hope i can i am doing my IGCSE in 3 months and i suck at maths
Good luck to you too
If you need help feel free to ask me
Original post by I want a gf girl

You can listen to some calm music or make yourself really tired.
I dont know man
But i hop this helps

Quick Reply

Latest