is liking older men wrong

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
ok so I'm 16 and I don't really have a problem with talking to older guys. I wouldn't talk to a senior or anything but I wouldn't mind talking to somebody 15 years older than me. is this an actual problem that I need to be concerned about?
Old Skool Freak
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
ok so I'm 16 and I don't really have a problem with talking to older guys. I wouldn't talk to a senior or anything but I wouldn't mind talking to somebody 15 years older than me. is this an actual problem that I need to be concerned about?
Well I'd wonder what a 16 year old girl would naturally have in common with a guy in their late 20's / early 30's

More importantly, why do you think they would want to talk to you? Be really honest with yourself (TBF it's a very hard thing to do).
Last edited by Old Skool Freak; 1 month ago
something_orphic
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
ummm i dont think its a problem unless you actually go and talk to guys who are older. Which any guy 15 years older and whos interested in you run run away.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Tbh I'm attracted to older men simply because most of them have their lives together so what I'm really attracted to is stability. But please do be careful, what are their intentions with a 16 year old?
SoonToBeExpat
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oh man, I don't want to say it's wrong but personally the idea of a 16 year old with 20s-30 year old sets off major warning sirens in my head :/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (458)
51.4%
No (433)
48.6%

Watched Threads