Offensive behaviour when im drunk

Watch
Gillzy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I hate myself when drunk but i like to get drunk. I said something offensive to this girl in my flat but can't remember what and although she forgives me, I can't help feeling like im an *******.

How do I control my alter-ego when drunk?
sunny.side.up
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's simple...if you don't want to be an a*s, don't get drunk.
anonuser99
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Rather than not drinking, know your limits and respect them
ashtolga23
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just sounds like you’re not meant to be a drinker, man. Depends if you value the comfort of others and your own reputation over getting a few kicks.
Gillzy
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Yo turns out I didn't say anything bad in the end they just wanted to make me feel bad aha.
IanDangerously
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Gillzy)
Yo turns out I didn't say anything bad in the end they just wanted to make me feel bad aha.
Wait ... does that mean you don’t have a drunken alter ego that offends people at all? Or is it a case of you didn’t offend anyone this time but you normally do? 🤔
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I hate myself when drunk but i like to get drunk. I said something offensive to this girl in my flat but can't remember what and although she forgives me, I can't help feeling like im an *******.

Try and drink less when you're out with friends or at social events or just in the presence of people in general
ashtolga23
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by IanDangerously)
Wait ... does that mean you don’t have a drunken alter ego that offends people at all? Or is it a case of you didn’t offend anyone this time but you normally do? 🤔
It seems OP has taken the chance to run from responsibility with open arms 😜
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago

oh god, i'm like that too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (237)
51.63%
No (222)
48.37%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed