Kirstyw99
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I received a low grade and feedback for my university assignment and I feel that I have been marked unfairly. I put a lot of effort and time into it and think that it is worth more than I got. The marker actually said I avoided answering the question which I certainly didn’t.

Does anyone know if I can ask for this to be remarked by someone else?
thrwawy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Kirstyw99)
I received a low grade and feedback for my university assignment and I feel that I have been marked unfairly. I put a lot of effort and time into it and think that it is worth more than I got. The marker actually said I avoided answering the question which I certainly didn’t.

Does anyone know if I can ask for this to be remarked by someone else?
Depends on your university's policies, speak to your academic advisor and see what they think
Kirstyw99
Rep:
?
(Original post by thrwawy)
Depends on your university's policies, speak to your academic advisor and see what they think
Yeah I did that not long after it happened but apparently it can’t be remarked in my university according to the policies. Though I can appeal it so I might look into doing that
thrwawy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That seems odd most unis have some form of remarking policy just google your 'uni name remarking' it should bring up the policies, yeah if it's blatantly wrong deffo appeal it
Kirstyw99
Rep:
?
(Original post by thrwawy)
That seems odd most unis have some form of remarking policy just google your 'uni name remarking' it should bring up the policies, yeah if it's blatantly wrong deffo appeal it
Yeah I’ll do that, thanks for your help, I really appreciate it ❤️
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (25)
13.81%
Virtual campus tours/open days (41)
22.65%
Live streaming events (16)
8.84%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (18)
9.94%
A uni comparison tool (41)
22.65%
An in-person event when available (40)
22.1%