SharingIsCaring2
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
If you are studying OCR A Level Computer Science, please PM me for resources that I have. They include:
- 2 Textbooks
- Revision Guide
- Powerpoints
- Worksheets
- Topic Tests

These were study resources given to me by my old teacher but it is the wrong exam board so I'm just going to freely give them away
I'm doing AQA so I don't really need these, but if anyone has the AQA version of the ZigZag course companion or revision guide or technical topics PLEASE PM ME AS WELL!!
I can also provide other A levels AQA sciences, Edexcel Maths and potentially Edexcel Geography
Last edited by SharingIsCaring2; 10 months ago
rp498
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by SharingIsCaring2)
If you are studying OCR A Level Computer Science, please PM me for resources that I have. They include:
- 2 Textbooks
- Revision Guide
- Powerpoints
- Worksheets
- Topic Tests

These were study resources given to me by my old teacher but it is the wrong exam board so I'm just going to freely give them away
I'm doing AQA so I don't really need these, but if anyone has the AQA version of the ZigZag course companion or revision guide or technical topics PLEASE PM ME AS WELL!!
I can also provide other A levels AQA sciences, Edexcel Maths and potentially Edexcel Geography
Hi,

do you still have these, im falling really behind already. (im in year 12). aything would be a real help.

Thanks, Rohan
rp498
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
- 2 Textbooks
- Revision Guide
- Powerpoints
- Worksheets
- Topic Tests

im such a pain, im sorry.
my account is less than 3 days old so i cant respond to pm messages.

the link you sent is invalied!

sorry and thankyou again
-Rohan
rp498
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
- 2 Textbooks
- Revision Guide
- Powerpoints
- Worksheets
- Topic Tests

eeek the new one didnt work either.

ooop
rp498
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by rp498)
eeek the new one didnt work either.

ooop
it still gives the same message,
No problem though, its alright, ill find some other resources.

Thanks for trying though!
rp498
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
- 2 Textbooks
- Revision Guide
- Powerpoints
- Worksheets
- Topic Tests

hi, do you still have these?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (23)
9.24%
Okay (72)
28.92%
A bit lacking (93)
37.35%
Not good at all (61)
24.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed