The Student Room Group

Nursing placement parking

I’m placed at UHCW in Coventry however the website says parking is £10 a day, are there permits that student nurses can apply for? Thanks in advance :smile:
Original post by __charlotte
I’m placed at UHCW in Coventry however the website says parking is £10 a day, are there permits that student nurses can apply for? Thanks in advance :smile:

I think all the UK governments has managed to negotiate free parking at all hospitals untill at least early March.
Although website will show costs it should still be saying that its free parking untill March but don't look like they did.

You should contact the hospital management team that deals with this and ask for a staff parking permit to park in the staff carpark as they will probably ask for car registration number to issue it but you'll pay for parking after March in all the hospitals unless governments gets this extended again with carpark operators.
Or ask university to see if they can perhaps arrange things ?

We are lucky enough to have free parking for everyone in Scotland except three hospitals that we all must pay to park in but at moment its free parking at these hospitals untill March as well.
Its expensive for staff to pay for this and due to our 12.5 hours shifts you paying full day charges at those hospitals.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending