is this normal

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
i know i won't ever get to marry/date fictional characters so i like to imagine a fantasy universe where i am. i know that these two universes are completely seperate and won't overlap but it makes me comfortable
kolme
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Not normal, but not something you should be worried about. Imagination is capable of bringing you to beautiful places, too bad most people don't embrace and train it as much as they could.
Sheila017
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
It’s adorable!! Fictional characters are so much better than real life people. Don’t blame you. Yess if life can’t give you your dream fantasy invent your own. Sounds sane to me 😌😂
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i know i won't ever get to marry/date fictional characters so i like to imagine a fantasy universe where i am. i know that these two universes are completely seperate and won't overlap but it makes me comfortable
Yeah it's normal. Some people have a very active imagination and like to invent entire worlds in their mind. Unfortunately a lot of simple people don't understand this - normally the types of people who don't read books and don't understand the concept of living multiple lifetimes in other fictional characters from various novels.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
thank you for being so lovely
ADarling
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
same here
what's the best fictional character u have?
heartbrokenbish
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
To me it is! I have a crush on Vinsmoke Sanji, Roranoa Zoro, Shadow, Rouge the Bat, Michiko Malandro and Makoto Tachibana! DMISDOJSODNMJnlsdnfljsdnfljknlkn LNDKS OMDS!!!:blush:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (131)
43.09%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (45)
14.8%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (122)
40.13%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (6)
1.97%

Watched Threads