jenya1812
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have gotten an offer for Accounting and Finance BSc at both CASS and KCL. I cannot decide which one is a better option. I am looking at it from an employment perspective as well as which one would better prepare me for the real world in finance. Any advice?
smashit123
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
CASS definitely preps you for the real world of employment a lot better than kings and other unis and employers are starting to see that students from CASS are more competent when it comes to working in an actual job as they prep you with business skills aswell as the course content.
However if your more bothered about reputation of the uni as a whole Kings will probably top CASS as CASS primarily comes under City uni London
I guess you need to think about if reputation as a whole matters to you more than the reputation for your specific course.
jenya1812
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by smashit123)
CASS definitely preps you for the real world of employment a lot better than kings and other unis and employers are starting to see that students from CASS are more competent when it comes to working in an actual job as they prep you with business skills aswell as the course content.
However if your more bothered about reputation of the uni as a whole Kings will probably top CASS as CASS primarily comes under City uni London
I guess you need to think about if reputation as a whole matters to you more than the reputation for your specific course.
Thank you for the advice.
John Bull
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by jenya1812)
Thank you for the advice.
Employment stats for Cass are grim. I do not recommend studying the BSc there. Take it from someone who did the course. Cass won't prepare you for the real world; that's all up to you to do.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (58)
13.21%
Virtual campus tours/open days (101)
23.01%
Live streaming events (39)
8.88%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (42)
9.57%
A uni comparison tool (101)
23.01%
An in-person event when available (98)
22.32%