Sheila017
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Need help with my assignment!! If your up for helping me please message. Would really appreciate it 😊
Modester
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Sheila017)
Need help with my assignment!! If your up for helping me please message. Would really appreciate it 😊
Hi Sheila. I can help you or guide you as a friend on the assignment you posted. Could you please contact me through #wha#ts#Ap#p on ###+13526446669#########. I have a PhD and I believe I can help. I will guide you or help you with the task. Or you can simply send private message. Thank you
Sheila017
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Modester)
Hi Sheila. I can help you or guide you as a friend on the assignment you posted. Could you please contact me through #wha#ts#Ap#p on ###+13526446669#########. I have a PhD and I believe I can help. I will guide you or help you with the task. Or you can simply send private message. Thank you
Hello thank you so much!! Do you have an email, Skype or Snapchat instead please. I am from the uk I tried adding your number but it’s not working
Modester
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hello thank you so much!! Do you have an email, Skype or Snapchat instead please. I am from the uk I tried adding your number but it’s not working
my number is US based, +13526446669 or email at [email protected]
Last edited by Modester; 1 month ago
Modester
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Modester)
my number is US based, +13526446669 or email at [email protected]
Both emails work, Got it Shaila?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (44)
23.28%
Unhappy (53)
28.04%
Conflicted (92)
48.68%

Watched Threads