OliMould
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hello,I have started studying A-Level History just this year and am struggling to find any comprehensive revision resources to help me with home studying: the unit I am struggling with is USA 1955-92 (Democracies in Change). I have looked online for any possible resources, but the most I can come up with is shopping options for textbooks, or PDF versions of those textbooks. I have consulted my teachers and they are just as stumped for alternatives as I am.The textbook we use is VERY detailed and useful for taking down notes in lesson, but not quite comprehensive enough to work with from home for the creation of revision materials. Oddly, I have only found a comprehensive PDF for the Modern Britain section, and cannot find anything of a remotely similar nature for the USA.Does anybody have any advice, or at least know about an obscure little website that I have missed? Any input would be much appreciated!Thank you x
yxzzy003
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Bahahahaha, im in the same situation unfortunately. Let me know if you find any answers
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (46)
41.07%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (21)
18.75%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (6)
5.36%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (10)
8.93%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (9)
8.04%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (8)
7.14%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (12)
10.71%

Watched Threads