The Student Room Group

Choosing a university please help

I got into Cardiff Sheffield Bath and Liverpool for studying Architecture and I hope to become a registered architect one day. I am also an international student so tuition fee is a big big criteria for me as well as quality of education. I am very confused as to which one should I select. Also for Cardiff I have been offered the M.Arch program and for Bath the one with one year placement. I would really appreciate a honest feedback on the universities and guidance too.
Original post by .hiya.
I got into Cardiff Sheffield Bath and Liverpool for studying Architecture and I hope to become a registered architect one day. I am also an international student so tuition fee is a big big criteria for me as well as quality of education. I am very confused as to which one should I select. Also for Cardiff I have been offered the M.Arch program and for Bath the one with one year placement. I would really appreciate a honest feedback on the universities and guidance too.

They're all good universities for Architecture.
Ask them for links to their 2020 graduate show so that you can compare the sort of work final year students produced. That should give you some insight into whether their "style" is a good match to yours.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
They're all good universities for Architecture.
Ask them for links to their 2020 graduate show so that you can compare the sort of work final year students produced. That should give you some insight into whether their "style" is a good match to yours.

thank you, I hope this helps me make a better decision...
I'd love to know which city you suggest in terms of cost of living, quality and lifestyle!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending