The Student Room Group

It's a game of clicks!

hey does anyone here know this game? I remember learning it a few months ago but i've forgotten how it works, can anyone explain it again? thanks :biggrin:
Reply 1
Anyone know it?
Reply 2
cl looks a lot like a d.
Reply 3
You go around a circle fake shooting people, saying click for some, and bang for others.

Then, you ask someone who doesn't have a clue how the game works, who was killed.

They'll likely say everyone that you said 'bang' to, but it's actually the first person to speak after everyone's been shot.
Reply 4
cpj1987
You go around a circle fake shooting people, saying click for some, and bang for others.

Then, you ask someone who doesn't have a clue how the game works, who was killed.

They'll likely say everyone that you said 'bang' to, but it's actually the first person to speak after everyone's been shot.

If they've been shot, surely they can't speak anymore? This game's a bit unrealistic :hmmm:
Reply 5
mdcrisp2000
If they've been shot, surely they can't speak anymore? This game's a bit unrealistic :hmmm:

It's a very unrealistic game; and when my flatmates tried it in first year, and it took me ages to get it, I use the same face as that emoticon. :p:
Reply 6
Its not the game I was thinking about. Its a way of letting a friend guess a name of a celebrity or anything really without telling it them, e.g the 1st letter of the 1st word of a sentence you say would be the 1st letter of the person. The clicks maybe represent vowels but I can't really remember whether all this is correct I need someone to assure me lol

"Clicks is good, also might try Buzz or Quarters. Sometimes five star is the way to go. Sometimes Squares for seven isn't, do you know how it go's. 4 for you, round about. "
Reply 7
You pick a celebrity's name and the other people need to guess the name with a series of clicks and shirt sentences

Quick Reply

Latest