Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I thought it could be beneficial for all if we use this spreadsheet for monitoring Durham offers this year. Just fill in the google form if you have received an offer or a rejection.

Mod note: The forms and documents in this thread are not managed or operated by The Student Room, and are set up by members of the community. Please do take this into account when entering your details into this form. All data you share is at your own risk. If you have any questions, please come and talk to us in Ask The Community Staff.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/help/staying-safe-on-the-student-room

Link to google form:
https://forms.gle/mWxjEMh2bc5nBrEg6

Link to google spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

If you have any suggestions, feel free to share them in the thread.
Last edited by StrawberryDreams; 3 weeks ago
Manclass98
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm confused, as I've seen no other university do this. Out of interest, what would this be used for?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Manclass98)
I'm confused, as I've seen no other university do this. Out of interest, what would this be used for?
Hi there,
Just so other applicants can see when offers are being handed out. When I applied for Oxford someone did the same and it was really useful to help me understand when offers were coming in by subject. Everything is completely anonymous.

Any suggestions let me know.
student4953
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi there,
Just so other applicants can see when offers are being handed out. When I applied for Oxford someone did the same and it was really useful to help me understand when offers were coming in by subject. Everything is completely anonymous.

could this be done for other uni's
Anonymous #1
Let me know which uni you would like it to be done for and I can do one for that. Or would it be more useful to make one which is for any uni and you post your offer or rejection on that?
Manclass98
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi there,

Ah okay! The only thing is, the survey itself seems to be focused on UG only. It'd be good to have PG focused questions too (or just to change the questions already on there). I've received an offer, just awaiting a decision from Oxford.
student4953
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Let me know which uni you would like it to be done for and I can do one for that. Or would it be more useful to make one which is for any uni and you post your offer or rejection on that?
I think one fr any uk uni would be more universal
Anonymous #1
(Original post by student4953)
I think one fr any uk uni would be more universal
For any subject or subject specific
Anonymous #1
Ah okay! The only thing is, the survey itself seems to be focused on UG only. It'd be good to have PG focused questions too (or just to change the questions already on there). I've received an offer, just awaiting a decision from Oxford.
Sure, I can edit to state whether UG or PG. Should I change anything else?
student4953
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
For any subject or subject specific
how about you create a collumn for stating a specific subject or create a diferent page for each subject in the same document
Anonymous #1
(Original post by student4953)
how about you create a collumn for stating a specific subject or create a diferent page for each subject in the same document
I could make a new doc entirely for a universal one, would work better
student4953
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I could make a new doc entirely for a universal one, would work better
yea sure thanks xx
Manclass98
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Referring to the college question - PG applicants are yet to apply for college places, so again it could be useful to give another optional answer such as (undecided/yet to apply).
Anonymous #1
I thought it could be beneficial for all if we use this spreadsheet for monitoring Durham offers this year. Just fill in the google form if you have received an offer or a rejection.

Link to google form:

Should be all sorted out now
username11235813
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Most of the ones I'm applying to have this on the unofficial TSR thread. UCL, KCL, Imperial, and Cambridge all have things like this, all unofficial. I don't know if it's also postgrad or just undergrad.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
Why isn’t Stephenson college an option?
Anonymous #3
Report 3 days ago

Mod note: The forms and documents in this thread are not managed or operated by The Student Room, and are set up by members of the community. Please do take this into account when entering your details into this form. All data you share is at your own risk. If you have any questions, please come and talk to us in Ask The Community Staff.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/help/staying-safe-on-the-student-room

Link to google form:

Thank-you
Could you add Stephenson college please?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 days ago
Thank-you
Could you add Stephenson college please?
Have you been allocated Stephenson? I’m hoping I might have found another!
Anonymous #3
Report 3 days ago
Have you been allocated Stephenson? I’m hoping I might have found another!
No sorry - not even an offer here, but I saw your(I'm guessing) other post in the applicant thread and noticed it isn't on the spreadsheet for people to log against so thought I'd ask for future Stephenson offer holders.
Sorry to get your hopes up and congrats on your offer.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 days ago
No sorry - not even an offer here, but I saw your(I'm guessing) other post in the applicant thread and noticed it isn't on the spreadsheet for people to log against so thought I'd ask for future Stephenson offer holders.
Sorry to get your hopes up and congrats on your offer.
Ah ok! Thanks - yes just saw Stephenson missing. Hope you get an offer, if you are still waiting!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (32)
13.62%
Virtual campus tours/open days (51)
21.7%
Live streaming events (23)
9.79%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (23)
9.79%
A uni comparison tool (55)
23.4%
An in-person event when available (51)
21.7%