zarahh09
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Someone, please help me out. I need some points to write about

De nos jours, le tourisme solidaire est le seul choix pour ceux qui veulent voyager. Êtes-vous d’accord ? (150-200 mots)

Nowadays, solidarity tourism is the only choice for those who want to travel. Do you agree?
2021medic
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by zarahh09)
Someone, please help me out. I need some points to write about

De nos jours, le tourisme solidaire est le seul choix pour ceux qui veulent voyager. Êtes-vous d’accord ? (150-200 mots)

Nowadays, solidarity tourism is the only choice for those who want to travel. Do you agree?
U could use up a couple of words in the introduction to explain what le tourisme solidaire is...
Then in the middle talk abt other options eg cheap package deals to Spain etc
Then conclude that le tourisme solidaire is the most sustainable option but not the only one...
I think that should be enough for 150 words if u bulk each bit out a bit eg 2 examples for the middle.
Hope that helps!
zarahh09
Rep:
?
(Original post by 2021medic)
U could use up a couple of words in the introduction to explain what le tourisme solidaire is...
Then in the middle talk abt other options eg cheap package deals to Spain etc
Then conclude that le tourisme solidaire is the most sustainable option but not the only one...
I think that should be enough for 150 words if u bulk each bit out a bit eg 2 examples for the middle.
Hope that helps!
It's hard for me to explain it because 'Tourisme solidaire' just doesn't make sense to me. what is fair trade tourism?

is this right or wrong? it isnt the whole thing but a sample of it

- I agree with the statement
- Tourism is becoming more and more popular.
- Solidarity tourism especially seems to have become a form of sustainable tourism which is highly appreciated by travellers
- we protect the environment that is endangered by pollution and the greenhouse effect.
Last edited by zarahh09; 3 months ago
2021medic
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by zarahh09)
It's hard for me to explain it because 'Tourisme solidaire' just doesn't make sense to me. what is fair trade tourism?

is this right or wrong? it isnt the whole thing but a sample of it

- I agree with the statement
- Tourism is becoming more and more popular.
- Solidarity tourism especially seems to have become a form of sustainable tourism which is highly appreciated by travellers
- we protect the environment that is endangered by pollution and the greenhouse effect.
There cant be any right or wrong answers bc it asks for ur opinion. Usually it’s a good idea to argue different sides and conclude with ur opinion instead of start with ur opinion.
Ur points seem good! (I’m sure you’d expand on them when u write the actual thing).

Doesn’t it mention stuff abt this topic in ur textbook? That should help!

This link might help: https://fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourisme_solidaire

And here’s a definition I found:
L’Union Nationale des Associations de Tourisme (UNAT) définit en 2006 le tourisme solidaire comme regroupant “les formes de tourismes ‘alternatifs’ qui mettent au centre du voyage l’homme et la rencontre et qui s’inscrivent dans une logique de développement des territoires. L’implication des populations locales dans les différentes phases du projet touristique, le respect de la personne, des cultures et de la nature et une répartition plus équitable des ressources générées sont les fondements de ces types de tourisme.”

Hope that helps!
Last edited by 2021medic; 3 months ago
zarahh09
Rep:
?
(Original post by 2021medic)
There cant be any right or wrong answers bc it asks for ur opinion. Usually it’s a good idea to argue different sides and conclude with ur opinion instead of start with ur opinion.
Ur points seem good! (I’m sure you’d expand on them when u write the actual thing).

Doesn’t it mention stuff abt this topic in ur textbook? That should help!

This link might help: https://fr.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourisme_solidaire

And here’s a definition I found:
L’Union Nationale des Associations de Tourisme (UNAT) définit en 2006 le tourisme solidaire comme regroupant “les formes de tourismes ‘alternatifs’ qui mettent au centre du voyage l’homme et la rencontre et qui s’inscrivent dans une logique de développement des territoires. L’implication des populations locales dans les différentes phases du projet touristique, le respect de la personne, des cultures et de la nature et une répartition plus équitable des ressources générées sont les fondements de ces types de tourisme.”

Hope that helps!
Yeh, those were some points I'm using. I have extended them. tysm
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (31)
11.36%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (153)
56.04%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (41)
15.02%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (42)
15.38%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (6)
2.2%

Watched Threads