The Student Room Group

UBS 2021 apprenticesip

Scroll to see replies

Original post by joker231
I applied for asset management quite early. Havent received anything but expecting a rejection. Literally flopped the vid interview.

Honestly, you might be surprised. I presume we will get results by the closing date of 31st march or even after that.
Does anyone know how many DA’s they take on each year?
Reply 22
Original post by amy.appleyard
Does anyone know how many DA’s they take on each year?

I’ve got a mentor at UBS and he told me that UBS takes in around 10-15 apprentices each year but ofc this may increase
Reply 23
Original post by Abm2002
I’ve got a mentor at UBS and he told me that UBS takes in around 10-15 apprentices each year but ofc this may increase

Is this including all the different roles like global markets, asset management etc? Or is it 10-15 for each division?
Reply 24
Original post by dpsng
Is this including all the different roles like global markets, asset management etc? Or is it 10-15 for each division?

10-15 for all the roles overall each year
Original post by Abm2002
10-15 for all the roles overall each year

so basically one person per role??
Original post by rambler2003
Has anyone heard back from UBS, I spoke to someone and they got a rejection email and they applied for asset management?

Hey ! I applied for asset management too. Did the video interview around the end of feb and still no reply :frown: should I expect a rejection too ?

I felt like I did pretty well but obv I’m not the most unbiased judge of that right
Original post by LegallyBlonde27
Hey ! I applied for asset management too. Did the video interview around the end of feb and still no reply :frown: should I expect a rejection too ?

I felt like I did pretty well but obv I’m not the most unbiased judge of tha

The applications are closed now so I presume we will all get emails in the next fortnight.
Original post by rambler2003
The applications are closed now so I presume we will all get emails in the next fortnight.

I hope so !! The wait is wrecking my nervesss
Hi, I have but I haven’t heard back from them since my video interview. I applied to the asset management one
Original post by sndhelpp
Hi, I have but I haven’t heard back from them since my video interview. I applied to the asset management one

Same here and I applied for GWM :/, seems to be like that for everyone though
Original post by mauricemaurice
Same here and I applied for GWM :/, seems to be like that for everyone though

I read from last year that the process finishes in June.
Anyone else gotten an email for the apprenticeship?
Original post by Nrhdjjdks

about what...
Original post by Nrhdjjdks

Yes I did saying position is now filled this was for asset management
Original post by Foulger10
Yes I did saying position is now filled this was for asset management

Same unfortunately
Assessment centre
Reply 37
front office is anything that makes money so investment banking, global markets, capital, credit restructuring, asset management all that bring in money are front office middle office support the front office and back office supports whole company
Original post by username5127966
I applied for asset management quite early. Havent received anything but expecting a rejection. Literally flopped the vid interview.

What questions were asked in the video interview

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending