Boogle12345
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm on unit 5 applied law , the distinction task is asking for reform proposals for theft, robbery, fraud and burglary. Can anybody help
legalhelp
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I already gave you some suggestions on how to approach this task for fraud on the other thread you started. Have you considered those suggestions yet?
Boogle12345
Rep:
?
(Original post by legalhelp)
I already gave you some suggestions on how to approach this task for fraud on the other thread you started. Have you considered those suggestions yet?
Yes I've considered those
legalhelp
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Boogle12345)
Yes I've considered those
What did you think?
Boogle12345
Rep:
?
What did you think?
The evaluation was good but there was no reform
legalhelp
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The evaluation was good but there was no reform
Can I suggest you read it again carefully? I noted a few places where you might think the legislation doesn’t work in quite the way it should. If you’re going to talk about reform, you need to look at what the law says currently, and suggest ways it can be improved. I’m happy to give you further guidance on this and the other offences, but I want to make sure you are thinking about the points I have already identified for you.
Boogle12345
Rep:
?
Can I suggest you read it again carefully? I noted a few places where you might think the legislation doesn’t work in quite the way it should. If you’re going to talk about reform, you need to look at what the law says currently, and suggest ways it can be improved. I’m happy to give you further guidance on this and the other offences, but I want to make sure you are thinking about the points I have already identified for you.
No I completely understand you , my teacher told me I was not to make the reforms myself but instead use reforms other professionals have made. I'm just struggling to find these
legalhelp
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No I completely understand you , my teacher told me I was not to make the reforms myself but instead use reforms other professionals have made. I'm just struggling to find these
Oh I see! Right, that is different to what I thought you had to do. Sorry about that.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (598)
49.14%
No (619)
50.86%

Watched Threads