Leightonq2020
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I tried to apply for a new one instead of going through hassle but it is not letting me because u have to wait 90 days to apply again I can I was wondering if I could get another form some how since I payed for it
SharonMoxon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Leightonq2020)
I tried to apply for a new one instead of going through hassle but it is not letting me because u have to wait 90 days to apply again I can I was wondering if I could get another form some how since I payed for it
Could you please give us an idea of what type of provisional form you mean as could literally be anything, thanks
Leightonq2020
Rep:
?
A provisional driver license application it was just to use as ID for buying alcohol and stuff since I’m Turning 18 soon just I lost it and won’t let me apply for a other one something about can’t apply for. Another 90 days again so I was wondering who do get in touch with cos surely since a paid for the application form they should be able to send me a other one it’s just am not sure how to go about it
SharonMoxon
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
A provisional driver license application it was just to use as ID for buying alcohol and stuff since I’m Turning 18 soon just I lost it and won’t let me apply for a other one something about can’t apply for. Another 90 days again so I was wondering who do get in touch with cos surely since a paid for the application form they should be able to send me a other one it’s just am not sure how to go about it
So have you lost the application form or the actual provisional licence?
This is how to get a replacement licence, cost is £20 and on quick look I can't see mention of 90 days, so if all else fails, perhaps call them?
https://www.startrescue.co.uk/news/m...res-what-to-do
Leightonq2020
Rep:
?
I lost the application form for it
SharonMoxon
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sorry, think I'm missing something here, if you had a form and lost the form before submitting it, fill in another one? TBH I just did a Google search and you apply online now? If it's not that, I will leave someone else to help you as I am totally confused

https://motoring.dvla.gov.uk/service..._pageLabel=FAP
Leightonq2020
Rep:
?
I payed for application form so I could get a provisional liscence I lost the application form and it now will be expired I tried to just pay for a new application form and start all over again instead but wouldn’t let me and I was wondering if there is any way they can send u a other one again because it said u can’t apply for another application form withing 90 days of doing it for some reason kept saying I’m not eligible
Last edited by Leightonq2020; 1 month ago
Derk121
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I payed for application form so I could get a provisional liscence I lost the application form and it now will be expired I tried to just pay for a new application form and start all over again instead but wouldn’t let me and I was wondering if there is any way they can send u a other one again because it said u can’t apply for another application form withing 90 days of doing it for some reason kept saying I’m not eligible
I would call DVLA and explain them situation they may share you credentials if u have filled application online or even paper form and guide you further, since money has gone in their account. hope u don't have to wait so long cheers
Leightonq2020
Rep:
?
Thanks so much appreciate the help!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (597)
49.18%
No (617)
50.82%

Watched Threads